£36,725 per annum
Full time- 35 hours per week
Monday to Friday, but may be required to work additional hours for on call or to support project or department out of hours.
You will be the main point of contact within the organisation for all aspects of networking to support data, voice and video communications. Your responsibilities will include the design and implementation of the network including planning, configuration, support and optimisation of network connections and communication links.
You will need to ensure that we have a reliable and secure local, wireless and wide area network infrastructure, providing high availability for users. You will also research and make recommendation for the procurement of network infrastructure products and services.
You will have attained technical qualifications (e.g. ITIL, CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, or MCSE) and completed relevant network and Windows training. You will have demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server networks including Active Directory, Group Policy, ISA, DHCP, DNS LANs, WANs, WLANs, MPLS, TCP/IP, core routing, switching, PBX and VOIP technologies. Also you will be expected to have experience of data centre operations including Windows operating systems, Azure (cloud networking), VMware virtualisation and Windows/Citrix thin client technology.
We offer pay which is fair and competitive in our sector and a wide range of employee schemes and benefits to include:
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Choice to buy or sell annual leave, depending on needs (salary sacrifice).
- Contributory pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
- Access to cash health plan at very competitive rates.
- Child Care Vouchers – to pay for child care whilst making savings on tax and National Insurance through our salary sacrifice scheme.
- Discounted tariffs with 02.
- Cycle to Work – hire a cycle and / or accessories (salary sacrifice)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), including face-to-face counselling, as appropriate.
To apply, please visit our website via the Apply button.
Closing date: 28th May 2018
Leonard Cheshire welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
A satisfactory disclosures check (PVG membership in Scotland) is required for this post.
Shortlisting for this role may take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable candidate has been appointed.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81446204