Melbreck Technical are working with a leading designer and manufacturer of special purpose equipment and machinery based in West London.
Due to several new projects coming to fruition and an increased in turnover they are looking to strengthen thier Projects Team by recruiting for an additional Project Engineer to join the business.
Main Duties and Accountabilities
- Lead implementation of projects in-house and on-site (UK and overseas) to ensure efficient delivery of projects within time and cost parameters.
- Deliver projects under guidance of the Lead Project Engineer.
- Responsible for in-house testing, calibration and specification compliance.
- Responsible for on-site installation, testing and calibration.
- Documenting and reporting systems status, primarily when working on-site, on a regular basis or as required.
- Fault finding on systems as required.
- Ensure compliance with ISO9001, EC Machinery Directive and Health and Safety requirements.
- Attend project launch meetings as required.
- Liaise with all departments as required.
- Provide customer support as required, both on-site and remotely.
- Liaise with the customer during on-site phase, training customers to effectively use the equipment to ensure that they receive maximum benefit from their equipment.
- HND or degree qualified in an engineering or similar discipline.
- Past experience of calibrating, testing, fault finding of highly complex electro-mechanical systems.
- Broad technical experience: mechanical, electrical and electronic.
- An appreciation of control technologies and techniques applied to real systems, such as industrial motion, process or manufacturing control.
- Demonstrable experience of external and internal client relationship management.
- Experienced of delivering projects internationally across timelines and aware of cultural differences.
- Positive client relationships with a strong focus on delivery and customer service.
- A valid passport and driving license is required for travel (national and international).
- An ability to be self-supporting in standalone remote locations, and to work positively in a team.
- Fluency with PC/Windows-based applications, good IT skills.
- Within commutable distance preferred.
- Leadership/management skills or ability.
If this role is of interest then please apply ASAP and quote the reference number 2158
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81446312