Technical Project Manager (Agile, PRINCE2, Software)
Currently exploring the market for experienced Technical Project Managers with experience leading Projects within tight deadlines within major organisations. This is the opportunity to step forward your career and work within a market leader working on some of the most advanced digital projects across the UK.
Due to massive expansion my client is currently looking for fresh and enthusiastic Technical Project Managers to join there highly experienced and dynamic team. My client is a leading and highly successful award winning management, systems and technology Organisation. This is a company filled with inventors, innovators and industry professionals, the successful Technical Project Manager (Agile, PRINCE2, Software) will be provided with the opportunity not just to work on innovative and exciting new projects but also the chance to learn and develop within the industry itself.
- Evidence of having overall responsibility for the successful delivery of two or more projects worth over £1m in value and successfully managing project teams of 15 or more on multiple occasions.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle including Agile methods.
- Evidence of being the primary interface in to client senior management on a consulting engagement including complex stakeholder engagement / management and having good client facing communication skills dealing with executives.
- Proven IT project management track record with a minimum 3 years of experience in a Project Management role working on IT projects.
- Proven management of suppliers and/or other services lines within the business.
- Strong presentation skills that can be used to present complex information to senior stakeholders in a succinct manner.
- Degree (2:1 or higher) or equivalent qualification
This is the opportunity to work within a market leader and develop your skills working with the best of the best. For more information on this role please contact me or send your CV to the email provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81448053