Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business Partner is a pivotal, highly visible role within the Group with regular interactions with senior colleagues (to Executive Director level) and reporting directly into our HR Director. You will be responsible for company-wide people cost related budgets & associated analysis and reporting. There is additional scope within role for involvement in projects that aim to improve HR data management, maintenance & reporting.
The role encompasses two main areas of responsibility which include a financial budgeting/forecasting & monitoring aspect, as well as data management / improvement & maintenance aspect.
Principle accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Maintain, improve & adapt the company-wide People & Motor Costs Budget / Forecast Model to business needs
- Provide Headcount / Costs Variance Analysis on a monthly / quarterly basis including supporting commentary
- Act as the main contact between Finance & HR in relation to HR / Facilities departmental Budgets
- Monitor actual costs in month in line with budget & ensure costs are allocated correctly
- Liaise with HR Business Partners to ensure headcount & associated costs are accurate, timely and complete
- Support FP&A teams with supporting cost / headcount analysis where required
- Maintain and distribute regular Headcount / HR related reporting to the business
- Streamline processes / data within HR to ensure efficiency and compliance
- Ad-hoc reporting required by the business
Desirable skills and experience:
- Strong I.T. / Data Management skills - SQL, VBA & Development of B.I / M.I tools etc.
- Sufficient financial exposure to understand the mechanics behind basic accounting concepts such as accruals, prepayments, financial analysis & asset depreciation
- Ability to probe and challenge processes from a LEAN perspective & recommend / implement improvements where necessary
- Previous experience working with challenging stakeholders effectively, potentially from a project management / business partner perspective
For further information on this super opportunity please contact or 01612147400 for a confidential discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81446367