If you are looking for a role that pulls out all the stops, then look no further. Management, reporting, analysis with a hint of commercial inquisition are all involved in this Accountant role that will overlook the General Ledger. This role will be perfect for those self starters with a positive mindset and improvement attitude.
Our client is based in Alfreton but is part of a National organisation so the progression and development opportunities are next to one. You will be working within a large finance team which operated within a big open plan office. The atmosphere is brilliant and you will be surrounded by dynamic and positive people.
You key duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Producing financial reports with supporting analysis for senior board;
- Supervising the processing and reconciliations of the transactional team of which will sit below you and you will act as a stand in manager;
- Supervising treasury activities;
- Drive continuous improvement within transactional team;
- Influence stakeholders to ensure appropriate balance between commercial drivers and appropriate accounting standards and controls.
The successful candidate will be part qualified in CIMA/ACCA of QBE. You will be a self starter with the ability of motivating those around you in being efficient and effective in the work place. You will be a confident communicator and must have the ability to step in to a managerial role. It is fundamental that you have strong excel skills for this role.
Our client is offering a salary package of up to c. £30,000 alongside full study support and progression opportunities. There is parking on site, good holidays and a modest pension package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81444702