Field Sales Engineer - Electrical & Electronic - Up to £35k
- The company is the largest distributor of Test & Measurement equipment
- They also give employees the chance to grow and develop their career with a major specialist distributor.
- Over 40 years selling test & measurement products into the manufacturing market
- Selling test and measurement equipment (oscilloscopes, multimeters, spectrum analysers, RF test equipment, etc) from noted manufacturing partners including Tektronix and Fluke.
- Selling into engineering end-users. This can include small "one-man-band" companies up to multi-nationals like BAE and Alcatel-Lucent. Small amount of sales into systems integration companies also.
- Order value can be anything from £50 up to £100k+ for large, long lead time projects.
- The company has a very large portfolio of products; therefore there are huge opportunities for sales.
- There are a number of accounts on the territory that this person will be expected to manage, plus the pro-active identification and winning of new business.
- Home based role, likely to go to Cambridge office once a month.
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally, you would come from a strong electronic background with previous external sales experience within a similar position
- They will, however, look at someone who comes from a servicing background who is keen to move into a sales position
At least 2 of the following 3 the things are needed to succeed in this position:
- The ability, and desire to be developed into a fully fledged external sales specialist in test & measurement
- Technical, hands on experience of test & measurement equipment
- A proven track record in an external sales position within the electronics industry
Consultant: Tim Williams
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81448453