Finance Business Partner
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified Site Finance Business Partner / Finance Manager to join a national manufacturing business in the Redditch area.
In this very hands on role, you will be responsible for providing a responsive and proactive business partnering service to drive profit improvement and aid effective decisions through financial reporting, analysis and advice to leaders, in accordance with business priorities. Your responsibilities will include the management and development of shared management accounting resource. You will also lead on a number of profit improving projects that will support and enhance key business objectives across operations and commercial areas.
- Business Partnering: Build strong relationships and work alongside leaders across the site and wider business - delivering clear management information to provide proactive financial scrutiny and aid decision making. Playing an active role in the site leadership team.
- Drive operational efficiency: Take a leading role, working with operational colleagues to understand the operational key levers and through appropriate data interrogation, drive opportunities for operational efficiency. Incorporate KPIs and Project tracking to monitor and drive performance. Drive a culture of cost control and responsibility for financial results.
- Change & Process improvement: Continually look for areas of improvement in process and reporting. Create business cases for change, then plan, manage and deliver projects as required
- Strategy & Planning: Provide analysis, insight and feedback to inform and influence the financial strategy and budget. Manage forecasting process incorporating sales and operational information to deliver a robust plan. Identify and manage risks & opportunities.
- Management Reporting: Develop the most appropriate commercial and operations reporting and KPIs to support the changing demands of the business. Provide commentary and support to aid decision making and proactively highlight any trends or issues.
Ideally you will;
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, with strong technical skills
- Possess previous experience of producing monthly management accounts ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Be highly analytical, commercial and numerate with the ability to analyse and report meaningfully on management accounts
On offer is a salary of up to £45,000 with excellent benefits and career prospects. If you are interested, please do apply or get in touch ASAP!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81444602