Lead Software Engineer
An established company are looking for a lead software engineer to join their team in the global fraud technology department.
What will you be doing?
As a lead software engineer your responsibilities will be to deliver features and capabilities of the global fraud identity and verification API platform.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Strong Java software engineering background in building platforms of microservices and public RESTful APIs
- It would be desirable to have experience with JDK 8/9/10, SpringBoot, MongoDB, Cucumber, Gradle, Docker
- Significant experience building world-class software and providing technical leadership
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science
Who will you be working for?
As a Lead Software Engineer you will be joining a team based in Northampton. You will be in the fraud team helping protect the consumers as well as the bank. You will be building software to handle billions of transactions with plan to save the business millions over the next 3 years.
Are you the Lead Software Engineer that we're looking for? If so, get in touch, today.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81447939