Teacher MFL - September- East London
Make your mark in education, today!
An extraordinary Secondary School is recruiting for an outstanding MFL Teacher to join their vibrant team permanently this September. If you've got relevant teaching experience and are ready to bring your skills onboard, join the team today.
Are you ready to launch your career in teaching and make your mark today in shaping young adults' confidence and resilience?
Are you interested in making a daily impact in teaching at a creative, supportive and culturally diverse environment?
We've got the right opportunity for you.
About the School:
The School takes pride into their well-established reputation enabling every parent to trust the staff with the future of their kids. The supportive environment offered to all staff and students is the key to capturing creativity and nurturing young talents of every age, race and culture.
Their mission statement is investing into the education of every individual offering unconditional support to every individual wishing to progress their future within academia.
As an educational addition to the team you will be responsible for equipping young adults with all the confidence, self-esteem and resilience needed to take lead of their adulthood.
You will also be taking the first step towards your teaching career getting all the experience you need to become an exceptional teacher.
Easily commutable links by public transportation are available to all staff members.
- You will be dedicated, encouraging and driven to deliver high quality teaching to our classes.
- You will hold QTS.
- You will minimally have teaching experience in the UK.
- You will enjoy an engaging and vibrant environment.
- You will enjoy teaching French and Spanish to young adults aiming to shape their learning and development skills.
- You will be available immediately for any ongoing interviews.
How to apply:
- If you think you could contribute to that mission, please apply today with the most recent copy of your CV or alternatively give us a call on 0203 031 4861.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81443794