Assistant Management Accountant
The Assistant Management Accountant will ensure that the business receives timely and accurate management information to assist senior management in its decision making.
This role offers the potential of a long-term career in a stable organisation. It is an opportunity to become a key member of the Finance team at an exciting period in the business's development.
· Prepare monthly reports by Office, Director, and Manager
· Prepare Practice monthly reports
· Prepare quarterly analyses of Work in Progress and collate Director's comments
· Assist the Group Finance Manager with the preparation of quarterly management accounts
· Assist the Group Finance Manager with the preparation of the annual budget
· Complete National Statistics forms
· Prepare annual analysis of fees
· Reconcile Group client accounts
· Maintain the Group's fixed asset register
· Any other duties as reasonably required
· Other activities to assist the Financial Controller with their work
The Assistant Management Accountant should be:
· Either part-qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA or recently qualified AAT accountants
· Proficient using Microsoft Excel, including data manipulation
· A strong communicator will all levels of the organisation
· Confident and able to challenge when necessary
· Self-motivated and enthusiastic
· Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload effectively
To apply for the role of Assistant Management Accountant, please click APPLY now and send CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81447929