Commercial Finance Manager - FMCG
This global FMCG is currently looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to Business Partner the Senior Executive team and play a key part in challenging current processes and developing key relationships with external providers. The company has seen impressive profit growth over the past year and the incoming individual will play a pivotal role in continuing this trend.
The role responsibilities will include
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders across the group
- Provide analysis and insight to be able to influence strategic decision making across the business
- Take full responsibility for P&L reporting and provide insight and commentary to the business
- Support the senior leadership team with new investment strategies and programmes whilst actively participating in board meetings
- Work with departmental heads to ensure reporting is robust and presented with strategic insight
- Management of four direct reports and train and mentor these individuals
This position will be a key role in the business where you will report to the Head of Commercial Finance with a dotted line to other Department Heads and the Finance Director.
You will be a qualified accountant will solid Business Partnering and Commercial Finance experience from an FMCG or retail background. A large part of this role will include influencing key stakeholders, so our client needs confident and articulate communicators with a proven track record of success in their current role.
Please contact Radley Green for a full role brief and to be considered for this position.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81445232