Platform Lift Engineer
Job Title: Platform Lift Installer/Service Engineer
Salary: £25,000-45,000 (DOE)
Alecto Recruitment are currently on the lookout for an experienced Platform Lift Installation Engineer. The ideal candidate will need to have previous experience Installing, Servicing and Repairing Platform Lifts and Disabled Lifts.
My client has one of the strongest reputations in the country for their commitment and quality servicing provided by their Engineers. They are currently in a position where they have companies wanting them to Install Platform Lifts as opposed to Servicing and Repairing however they do not have the experience required to take on all this work. The right candidate will be Servicing and Repairing in between the Installation jobs come in, and within 6-12 months they should be fully onto Installs of Platform Lifts.
- Working as a Platform Lift Installer/Service Engineer from home, you will be expected to travel to customer sites within Manchester/Merseyside area.
- The position requires working on Platform Lifts of varying manufacturers. You will be required to Install, Service, Maintain and Repair Platform Lifts as and when required.
- There may be some situations where you are required to train the customers on how to use the products.
- A proactive approach to upselling and helping your customers find products they may find useful. You can also upsell Service contracts as an alternative to selling products. The better you are at upselling Products/Services the higher amount of bonus!
- Some commissioning of products installed.
- Must hold a recognised Electrical qualification
- Experienced engineer with Electro Mechanical skills
- Experienced working as a Field Engineer travelling to customers premises
- Must be customer facing.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Must have experience with working on Platform Lifts
- Proactive approach to work and determined to succeed.
- £25,000 - £45,000 (DOE)
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Call out rota (additional payments)
- Company Vehicle
- Product/Manufacturer training
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call 02392 539773 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81447448