Accounts Payable Administrator (Temporary)
Do you have proven Accounts Payable administration experience?
Are you available to work on a temporary basis for 8 weeks in the Southend (Essex) area?
What does the opportunity offer?
- Up to £11.50 per hour (PAYE)
- 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri) for 8 weeks
- Paid holidays (accrued)
- Modern and professional office environment
- Staff Restaurant
- Leisure Facilities
- Free on-site parking
- Start ASAP
Is this you?
- Proven commercial experience within Accounts Payable administration
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong administration skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good general IT literacy, with working knowledge of MS Office
- Living within a reasonable daily commute to Southend
- Available to interview/start at short notice
- Happy to commit to an 8 week, full time assignment
What does the role involve?
- Dealing with administration and queries regarding supplier invoicing
- Maintenance of supplier records
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Statement reconciliations
- Maintaining Accounts Payable ledger
- Assisting in the raising and sending of payments to suppliers
Please send a CV detailing your relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate consideration.
If you have the necessary skills/experience and are interested in applying then please do so as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this job opportunity.
Don't delay...apply today!
We appreciate the need for discretion, so you can rest assured that your application will be handled sensitively and confidentially.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81444201