.NET Developer vacancy in a Birmingham based Charity
.NET Developer vacancy
£35,000 per annum plus generous benefits
Hays IT are working in partnership with a charity based in Birmingham to recruit a .NET Developer on a permanent basis.
Our client are seeking a skilled .NET Web Developer to assist them with turning their website into a fully-fledged e-commerce web store.
Development projects will involve working together with their key strategic software suppliers in interfacing the web store's transactional activity with their in-house CRM/ERP/Finance systems as well as using SOAP APIs /Web Services to process orders and invoice payments. Further projects will involve working on developing their suite of web-based driver training, risk assessment- and events/awards booking websites.
We use a Microsoft web development stack (Windows + IIS + SQL Server + C#/VB.NET) and have our own in-house UI/UX web design team with whom you will work closely.
Team members will be working in a professional, collaborative and flexible working environment where colleagues are not micro-managed and given freedom, trust and encouragement to help bring about beneficial software changes for the Charity.
Skills and experience required to apply:
* Good understanding of the development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance
* Working knowledge of SQL and relational database theory and management including working examples
* General knowledge of operating systems, network and computer hardware and IT infrastructures
* Knowledge of WCAG Accessibility Guidelines.
* Portfolio of working applications
* Minimum 1yrs experience ASP.NET Web Forms
* C# required, exposure to VB.NET
* Understanding of Object Orientated Programming and Entity Framework
* Working knowledge of T-SQL and Stored Procedures
* Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2017
* Microsoft SQL Server 2008
* Knowledge of website security (e.g. Cross-Site Scripting attacks).
* Exposure to ASP.NET MVC5 with Razor, HTML5
* Exposure to Web Services
* Experience or knowledge of Team Foundation Server
* Experience or knowledge of Content Management Systems.
If you have the necessary experience and would like to apply for this role please apply now with an up to date copy of your CV outlining your relevant skills and experience, together with your current salary, salary requirements for this role and also your notice period/availability.
Alternatively you can call Daney Bowen at Hays IT in Birmingham on 0121 230 1455 if you require additional information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81443775