Job Title: Lubrication Engineer
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is the UK's No. 1 casual tableware brand, synonymous with quality and award-winning product design, selling to an impressive customer base worldwide. They also have a very strong product base in branded cookware and tableware accessories.
There's now an opportunity for a Lubrication Engineer to join their Engineering Team. The role requires some experience in engineering, maintenance and machinery although full training would be given to the successful applicant. Working within the Engineering department of 20 mechanical and electrical engineers, the post will require working Monday - Thursday 07.00 - 16.00 and Friday 07.00 - 14.30 with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break each day. There is overtime available with the role, and it would be a benefit if applicants are flexible in the approach to work and happy to work to help support meeting the needs of the Engineering Department and the Company with overtime when required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate ability to manage stock and plan workloads around the factory
- Be able to work with minimal supervision to planned maintenance schedules
- Be self-motivated, well organised and able to work unsupervised
- Be a good communicator and able to liaise with factory personnel at all levels
- Demonstrate openness to working overtime, and weekends as and when required
- Hold a full, clean driving licence
- Be open to off-site logistical work as and when required
- Free parking
- Employee Discount
- Scheme Pension
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Maintenance Engineer, Lubrication Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Technical Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Machinery Engineer and Experienced Machine Operator may also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81448172