L&D Senior Manager - Financial Services
We are partnering with a global consultancy who are looking for a Senior Manager to join the Financial Services area of their Human Capital practice focussed on leading projects in Learning and Development within Financial Services organisations.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Leading the delivery of high quality client project work and complex Learning or Organisational design for performance programmes
- Responsibility for leading the end-to-end Learning agenda for FS Clients
- Identifying business learning needs
- Design, development and delivery of digital and ILT products
- Development and maintenance of learning roadmaps
- Measurement of learning impact
- Implementation of learning certification
You will have:
- Experience of investment banking and retail banking
- Held a senior L&D role within an FS organisation as well as having worked as a consultant for a Management Consultancy
- A mix of in house and consulting experience
- Proven experience coaching and developing team members to ensure excellent client delivery whilst also enabling their career development.
- Qualifications such as MSc Occupational Psychology and CIPD would be beneficial but not essential.
This role will require travel, depending on the client, and ideally you will possess an UK/EU passport.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, or for more information, please apply today or call 020 7415 2815 for a confidential discussion.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81444192