Watts Farms are looking for a highly organised Credit Controller to join our busy Finance Department at the Head Office site in Dartford reporting to the Financial Manager. This is a fixed term position initially with the prospect of eventually going permanent. The successful candidate will be involved in both sales ledger and all related credit control issues.
Watts Farms is a third-generation family run business which covers 9 sites in Kent, Essex and Bedfordshire spanning 750 hectares. Watts Farms Catering supplies over 600 high end restaurants and hotels in London and Home Counties daily, employing nearly 350 people. We sell around 1,000 product lines including fresh produce of which a number are grown on our own farms.
• The accurate receipt and allocation of customer payments for the company.
• Efficiently dealing with any queries and liaising between the relevant sites and departments.
• Liaising with Customers to arrange, allocate payments and resolve any invoice or delivery queries.
• Assisting the accounts team with other duties.
• To accurately post and allocate customer payments to the sales ledger.
• Liaising with the relevant departments within the group to settle any queries with certain invoices.
• Liaising with customers with any queries/ questions.
• Chasing outstanding invoices and payments
• Assisting the Financial Management Accountant produce reports needed for the management accounts.
• Any such task as may, from time to time be required by the Financial Controller and for the development of the Business and for which appropriate instruction and training will be provided.
• Sage Qualification
• Computer skills, email, Microsoft office
• Communication - Oral and written
Hours of work
8am until 4pm or 9am until 5pm
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81447122