Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant
Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant- Competitive Salary - Portsmouth
We have an opportunity for an experienced Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant to join our team working for a leading Engineering Business based in Portsmouth.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to assist with the completion all management reporting (management accounts, forecasts, budgets, strategic plans), financial analysis and manage any reporting requests.
What's on Offer?
- Salary up to £45,000
- Great career progression working within a leading engineering business
- 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Expenses + Flexible Benefits
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Production of timely and technically accurate Business Unit overhead accounts including liaison with Business Unit finance stakeholders.
- Managing the review and sign-off of Business Unit overheads' monthly accounts with the Heads of Departments
- Production of timely and technically accurate Business Unit overhead budgets, forecasts and strategic plan including liaison with Business Unit finance stakeholders
- Assist in the production of timely and technically accurate contract based Business Unit budget, forecast and strategic plan reports and presentations for the Business Facing Finance Director including liaison with Business Unit finance stakeholders.
Qualification/ Skills & Attributes:
- Newly qualified or CIMA/ACCA final year
- Ability to understand and manipulate data to present clear and concise financial messages for review.
- Ability to maintain knowledge of industry and regulatory standards in respect to Financial Reporting.
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and Outlook.
If you would like to be considered for the position please submit an application or contact Sarah Kesaulija on 01179 309 708
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81447426