Senior Ops/ DevOps Engineer
Senior Ops/ DevOps Engineer – £30K - Central Manchester
Are you willing to learn new things and be pushed out of your comfort zone? Do you have brilliant communication skills and relevant experience to back you up? Ciptex, a leading supplier of cloud communications solutions are looking for a Senior Ops/ DevOps Engineer to join their buzzing team of professionals.
This is a challenging and varied role relying heavily on your ability to organise yourself and your workload as well as your ability to work as part of a team.
- Troubleshooting of Full Stack network and customer faults
- Management of Software Defined Windows & Linux Server environments on Vmware ESXi, AWS. Managed by Puppet
- Management of Vmware Environments including ESXi & VCenter
- 2nd & 3rd Line Support for End Customers, Resellers & Wholesale Partners
- Leading on Customer Projects to Design, Build, Deliver and Support innovative Full Stack technical solutions.
Ciptex have got decades of experience in telecommunications and contact centre and are continually monitoring and pioneering to ensure their customers have access to the latest and most appropriate features and functionality. Ciptex are experienced across the UK, Europe, America and Africa, with clients ranging from SME’s to central Government and NASDAQ
The key skills and responsibilities of a Senior Ops/ DevOps Engineer:
- A relevant degree, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the DevOps/Telco/Cloud Computing industry is required
- Competence in the Microsoft suite of Office products
- Experience in telephony applications (Asterisk & Kamailio) & SIP & RTP Protocols
- Experience working with End Clients to develop technical solutions to challenges
- Understanding of IP networks, in particular, IPVPN,SD-WAN and MPLS
What are you waiting for? Take this exciting step in your career and click the apply now button to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81446531