Health Insurance Assistant
Health Insurance Assistant - Nottingham - £16000 to £18000 - Permanent
Macildowie are currently recruiting for a Health Insurance Assistant to join a highly reputable brand committed to delivering outstanding service. You will be joining the busy finance department and working in the sales ledger team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is keen to start their career in Clerical Finance with a company who prides themselves on their ability to attract and retain the best people and provide the very best in career opportunities.
THE ROLE AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Audit and invoice of NHS vouchers for patients claiming NHS contributions towards the cost of eye examination and spectacles by ensuring all vouchers comply with Health Authority Guidelines on a region-by-region basis
- Complete all NHS reconciliation and ledger management and report accordingly
- Allocation of payments received from NHS Trusts / Health Authorities
- Drive improvements in store compliance and NHS Cash collection
THE EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- GCSE education to grade C and above including English and Maths
- Proven experience in an accounts role and knowledge of relevant accounting areas through experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- An aptitude for continuous improvement, change and innovation
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Be adaptable and open minded
- Have a good knowledge of MS Office (excel, word and powerpoint)
- SAP knowledge as an advantage
If you are interested and have the relevant experience then please do not hesitate to send over your CV!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81443088