Solicitor / Lawyer - London - Japanese / Chinese Speaker
Solicitor / Lawyer - London - Chinese / Japanese Speaking
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, UK
Salary: £50-70,000.00 + Bonus + Benefits
Language Skills: English (essential), Chinese or Japanese (essential)
Ref No: AS/68752/GM
This leading London based legal practice is actively seeking a Chinese or Japanese speaking Solicitor / Lawyer to join their team.
As a Solicitor / Lawyer, you'll be:
* Building and managing relationships with corporate clients
* Handle a varied workload and act as a point of contact for clients
* Assist, where required, with the relationship management of existing clients of the business.
* Build effective internal and external networks.
* Maintain an awareness of the firm's strategies and plans.
* Maintain and develop technical knowledge and commercial skills and awareness through attendance at training sessions, reading appropriate publications and exceeding Law Society CPD requirements.
To be successful in the role, you'll have the following skills and experience:
> A qualified solicitor/lawyer
> Fluent Chinese or Japanese language skills
> Confidence liaising with high-end clients on a regular basis
> A professional and personable personality
To apply for the position of Solicitor / Lawyer, please send your CV to Andy Shaw via the 'apply now' button.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81446493