Network Implementation Engineer - SD-WAN - Solihull - SC
Network Implementation Engineers - SD-WAN - Meraki - Solihull - SC Cleared
Are you an experience SC Cleared Network Engineer with experience of deployment/ rollout of new customer deployments, testing and acceptance into service and snagging utilising SD-WAN technologies? If so please apply to a number of brand new long term contract positions based in Solihull.
These critical contractor requirements are required to fulfil site migration support and to on-board the on-site devices to the Network managed service and successfully migrate the sites within the time window prior to the retail customer business peak.
As Network Implementation Engineers you will be:
- Delivering solutions to agreed planned rollout schedules
- Ensuring that all testing is completed against templated test plans
- Acceptance into Service for NOC 1st/2nd line as well as 3rd line support teams
- On-boarding of devices into Network Monitoring Toolsets
- Reporting stats of deployments and communication to team leads/management
To be successful you will ideally possess the following skillset:
- Valid SC Clearance.
- Key skills in SD-WAN technologies - Cisco Meraki.
- Proven track record in deployment, delivery timescales.
- Understanding of Acceptance Into Service Processes and Procedures.
- Clear understanding of network monitoring tools and ability to on-board devices into multiple toolsets.
- Good analytical and fault finding skills.
- Good communicator.
- Team working.
- Adherence to standard processes.
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81446117