My client is seeking a talented Security Architects (Network, Infrastructure, Application, Cyber Security)to join their industry leading and award winning organisation. They are recognised on a global scale for their achievements in operational and technology development, specialising in security and resilience by collecting and managing information to provide threat intelligence and consumer insight.
You will have the opportunity to work on the type of cutting-edge, innovative projects that no other organisation can offer!
As aSecurity Architect (Network, Infrastructure, Application, Cyber Security) you will join a rapidly expanding global security team providing a range of Security services. Your focus will be on highly skilled and bespoke security services across a range of private and public sector clients. You will be given the chance to develop many new technical skills, whilst having unparalleled opportunities in terms of career progression
TheSecurity Architect (Network, Infrastructure, Application, Cyber Security)will be responsible for:
- Development and review of Security Architectures for clients
- Propose architectures
- To work closely with information risk advisors, accreditors, solution architects and system engineers to enable to secure definition
- To provide strategic direction to investment in new technologies
- Engage with Senior Stakeholders
TheSecurity Architect (Network, Infrastructure, Application, Cyber Security)will have the following skills and experience:
- Expert in one or more security technologies (E.g. identity management, protective monitoring, encryption, cloud security, network security, application security etc.)
- Experience of providing security architecture guidance to commercial organisations
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81447298