Head of Finance
A progressive, Durham based business is looking to recruit an established, commercial Head of Finance to drive their strategy.
My client is a growing, successful business within the PPE and Textiles industry, based out of Durham they are looking to recruit a key position to be part of the leadership team.
Reporting in to the MD, forming part of the leadership team your role as Head of Finance will be to drive the overall Finance function and along with implementing and improving controls.
Other duties will include:
- preparation of monthly management information and present to the board
- budgets and forecasting
- develop, implement and control internal finance procedures and efficiency's
- lead and develop finance function
- commercial mindset to look at cost saving initiatives when reviewing supplier contracts etc
- annual preparation of supporting information for the audit and liaising with external auditors
- ensure that the ERP is robust, compliant and supports current activities and future growth plans
In order for your application to be considered for this role, you must be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA,ACA,CIMA) with strong technical knowledge in accounting standards and policies, along with and awareness of relevant taxes.
Excellent opportunity to join a growing business as the No.1 in Finance to lead the team.
Competitive salary + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81442596