As a Maintenance Engineer you will join a strong and growing engineering team in a well established business on a 3 shift pattern and undertake reactive and preventative maintenance on a variety of production equipment.
My client is a well established growing FMCG company who are investing in their people and infrastructure due to continued growth.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the operational efficiency of the asset area.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Ensure regular and efficient maintenance is carried out and problems are solved to root cause.
- You will be responsible for assisting with preventing re-occurrence of equipment failures by root cause analysis and initiating solutions, ensuring asset performance improvements.
- You will also provide appropriate advice and support to a continuous operation out of hours if need be.
- Working as a multi-skilled based technician, you will carry out continuous improvement projects utilising Electrical and Mechanical disciplines to increase efficiency in line with each departments Vision up time levels.
- You must be self-motivated, flexible in your approach to work, and able to demonstrate pro-activeness in your attitude to a team based way of working and a commitment to safety and continuous improvement.
- You will have developed diagnostic, analytical, numerical and planning skills, electrical and mechanical.
- Commitment to safety and continuous improvement
- Diagnostic, analytical, numerical and planning skills
- Self-motivated and flexible
- A commitment to undertake whatever training is necessary to fulfill the role.
- Demonstrate a team based way of working
- The jobholder will be expected to self-initiate personal development opportunities to enhance his/her and others knowledge.
Salary of £31,000-£36,000 plus benefits on a 3 shift pattern
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81446716