TEST ENGINEER - GENT AREA (12 MONTHS)
TEST ENGINEER - GENT AREA (12 MONTHS+)
My client, based in the Gent Area, is looking for a hands on Test Engineer to join their team working on embedded and application testing.
- Create targeted tests in response to faults
- Execute tests and report feedback
- Work in an agile environment
- Communicating with developers and offering advice on changes to be made to improve software delivery
- ISTQB Qualification
- Professional experience with application testing
- Experience working on Robot Framework
- Ideally experience working in .NET environment
- Any previous experience with test automation is a big plus
- English speaking, ideally with Dutch
- LOCATION: Gent
- DURATION: 12 Months+
- START DATE: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or alternatively call on +32 (0)2 320 12 57. Please pass this advert on to anyone who might be interested.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81445554