Full Stack Developer - C#, NET, HTML, CSS
Full Stack Developer
Manchester City Centre
£45,000 - £55,000
My Client are a worldwide and household known brand, an e-commerce business that supports 18 languages, transactions that run at approximately half a million per second, 2 million existing users of their push systems and an IT budget of over £50 million per year. If you are looking to break into a global giant, have an interest in challenging development environments and want to contribute to the overall success of a highly profitable organisation, then look below for the role requirements and hit apply!
The successful developer will be responsible for developing, enhancing and supporting their current Website, Mobile and Tablet products. As a Developer you will deliver extremely high quality and robust code, whilst being introduced to their enterprise scale architecture and processes. You will work in a team of approximately 10-15 developers, and will have some working flexibility in terms of start and finish times.
- Commercial C# and ASP.NET experience.
- Commercial experience within web development, preferably HTML5 and CSS3.
- Commercial experience with Web API's and Web Services.
- Proven track record in high availability multi browser compatible development.
- Previous experience of working with high availability multi user n-tier systems.
- A degree in a Computer Science discipline or relevant professional experience is essential.
- Mobile technologies.
- Performance testing.
- Typescript experience.
- Service orientated architecture (SOA).
- Scrum or experience of working in an agile environment development function.
- Ability to show patience in mentoring and coaching staff.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Competitive Salary reviewed annually
- 5 weeks per annum plus public holidays
- Private pension contribution
- Bonus Scheme
- Gym membership
- Life Assurance Scheme - 4 x basic annual salary
- Income Protection Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts across health care, mobile phone packages and vehicle hire / purchase
- Training and Development
Salary and How to Apply
If you feel you have the relevant experience and wish to apply for this role, then please click "apply" or alternatively you can contact me on 0161 804 9350 or email me at .
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81443241