Up to £25,000 depending on experience
South Coast, Dorset
- Do you have IP Telecoms experience?
- Do you have good communication skills?
- Can you demonstrate a proven track record in delivering outstanding IP Telecoms Support?
- Do you have experience of building and maintaining client relationships?
If so our client is offering an exciting opportunity to advance your IP telephony career, working within their Support Team that are equally passionate in providing first class support to a global customer base, as they are in technology and advancing their technical proficiency and experience.
The primary purpose of the role will be installing and configuring our client's unique telecoms solutions and providing technical support and training for these products.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Providing in-depth technical support, handling and resolving technical issues and investigating escalated support matters.
- Deployments of specialist troubleshooting solutions to help ensure the intricacies of a challenging issue are captured.
- Diagnostic testing and the use of remote tools used to access customers systems for the purpose of troubleshooting and identifying solutions.
- Providing regular customer feedback on cases to manage customer relationships.
- Software patching.
- Customer upgrades.
- Collaborate with internal teams as required to deliver outstanding levels of service to clients.
- Performing customer installations remotely or onsite where required.
- Detailed documentation of customer installations and handover to support colleagues.
- Providing customer training.
- Providing process improvement where relevant.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Knowledge of networking components, VoIP, VPN, SNMP.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- High levels of energy, coupled with an enthusiastic, motivated and positive approach to technology.
- Knowledge of CRM or ITSM solutions for case management and associated records.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in IP Telecoms with an understanding of SIP, SS7 (ISUP+SCCP), SMS, debugger is desirable.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81442165