Group Reporting Manager
My well established client is currently looking for a Group reporting manager for an initial 6 month contract in Warrington
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Senior Group Reporting Manager to join a leading company, based in Warrington on an interim basis initially.
The role reports into the Group Financial Controller and is an integral part of the Group Finance team.
- The role has ownership of the half-year and year-end consolidations for the different sites.
- Annual Report Financial Statements, including maintaining a working relationship with the Group's auditors
- Ownership of the monthly management accounts including consolidation of monthly re-forecast, ensuring accuracy and compliance with IFRS
- Expert on technical accounting issues, providing guidance on accounting queries, including revenue recognition, acquisition accounting and preparing technical accounting papers for the audit team
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified accountant (ACA)
- Exposure to a complex business
- Good IFRS technical knowledge
If you would like more information around this role then please contact Marcus Pratt on 0161 240 7462 or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81443017