Net Architect (Design, DevOps, Cloud, Agile)
Do you want to work in a cutting edge environment with a leader in digital technologies? Do you want to work on exciting projects, whilst further developing your own skill set, and propelling your career to the next level?
Comprehensively recognised as a global leader within technology delivery, my client is looking for talented .Net Architect (Design, DevOps, Cloud, Agile) to join their expanding Technology Consulting Practice. This client helps transform, reshape and modernize some of the largest companies in the world, making them more efficient, cost-effective and successful. They use the latest emerging technologies and offer the chance to work on the type of projects no other organisation can!
The .Net Architect (Design, DevOps, Cloud, Agile) will be responsible for:
- Designing solutions for development
- Reviewing code
- Deliver high quality well tested software
- Design application Architecture using principles like Client-Server, SOA, Micro-service, Event driven, Onion, CQRS, pipeline, canonical etc.
- Design patterns
- Perform a gap analysis against existing systems.
The .Net Architect (Design, DevOps, Cloud, Agile) will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge in Devops
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Expert and broad base of knowledge in the following technologies:
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)/Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Cloud based development (Azure)
- Micro-services , Cloud Services, Service Fabric
- Events and Message based architecture
- Azure Service Bus and NServicebus
- MongoDB, Azure SQL DB, Redis cache, Cosmos Db
- TeamCity and Octopus
- Kibana, ECK, and AppInsight
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81445756