An exciting Graduate Accountant role in Knutsford has arisen at a leading company, to play a key role within their dynamic finance team. You will support the finance team with a variety of accounting duties whilst being fully supported to study CIMA or ACCA. Your role will be tailored to complement your studies giving you an excellent opportunity to become a qualified accountant.
Your key responsibilities as a Graduate Accountant will include;
You will rotate around different divisions and will gain experience across the finance team, including:
- Supporting the month-end process
- Completing bank account reconciliations
- Processing invoices and credit notes for goods and services
- Investigating and resolving purchase ledger queries with suppliers
- Reconciling supplier statements and maintaining the purchase ledger
- Collating information required for payment runs
- Preparing payment runs in the ERP system
- Uploading payment information into the online bank system
- Ad hoc projects
As a Graduate Accountant you will have/be;
- 2:1 or higher Degree in finance/accounting or similar
- Ability to organise & prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good Excel skills
- Flexible attitude & willingness to contribute constructively towards the team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business that can offer the perfect platform for an ambitious graduate to begin your career in finance whilst receiving full study support.
To apply please contact or on 01612407473 for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81445774