IT SERVICE MANAGER
- Full Time
IT Services Manager required for large scale, UK based organisation. I am looking for a candidate with at least 4+ years' experience and willing to travel to London on a daily basis, whose primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Purpose of the role:
- Manage a team of 4
- Provide reports on a monthly basis of availability of IT Services
- Working with the Service Desk to reduce issues
- Be a business partner to other departments, iron out any issues related to the IT Service and improve business relationship with IT
- Analyse issue calls and monitor trends
- Knowledge of Service Desk Applications (e.g. Heat, Remedy, Support Works)
- Skilled using Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Cherwell Service Desk Application
- ITIL Foundation
If this role would be of interest to you, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81442983