Store Manager - FMCG Retailer
STORE MANAGER - EAST LONDON
£22,500 + Package
Furniture, Homeware and Electrical
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of the biggest trend setter in consumer purchasing within the 21st Century. It is fashionable to buy within the 700 plus stores this company currently has nationwide and they need you to be their next Store Manager located in East London region.
This business is a multi product retailer and lead within their current market sector, you will manage products such as; Homeware, furniture, electrics and much more.
What will be needed to be a Successful Store Manager;
- You will have an amazing visual eye to give your store the WOW FACTOR, you will be hands on with staff and customers and enjoy leading the store to continued success.
- You will have strong commercial and operational understanding for sales (kpi's), developing your team and managing the day to day duties of being a Store Manager
- You will currently be a Store Manager or Assistant Manager, managing a min turnover of 500k and staffing of 8 plus.
- You will be personable, warm and engaging as you will be part of a community of core customers.
- You will have experience working in any the following retail sector's; multi product, fashion - men's, ladies or children's, fashion accessories, homeware or discount fashion.
- You will enjoy sales and giving exceptional customer service.
- You will be organised, have the ability to delegate and prioritise the daily tasks of the job.
What will you get in return;
- Salary: £22,500
- Bonus structure up to 25% on base Salary
- No late nights only when required to meet the business needs
- 20 days holidays increasing to 25 in your career
- Company pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Annual salary reviews
- Working for a well known company
- 35 Hour Contract
- A skill set you will not get with an other retail company
If this sounds like you and the right step in your career then don't wait, send your cv today so we can discuss the company with you.