Graduate Opportunity - Automated Software
Ripple Recruit are working with a very exciting IT software development and testing consultancy based in Reading and there is now the opportunity for an exceptional graduate to join the team.
Our client works with world leading companies, delivering automation solutions and bespoke software development. Solutions include Machine Learning, AI, IoT etc
You’ll be using the latest life-cycle tools from major vendors as well as open source solutions and bespoke applications to meet software life-cycle challenges.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable passion for the technology industry.
- Ability to learn and adopt new technical skills quickly.
- A relevant and strong degree within a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics based subject.
- Exceptional technical abilities, across a range of disciplines, and the passion to learn new skills and procedures.
- Extensive experience using a variety of operating systems and programming languages.
- Proven ability to work independently and still deliver to strict deadlines.
- A knowledge of and interest in software development.
- Any experience with languages such as C, C#, C++, Java, Matlab, Python
What you can expect:
- You will receive thorough induction training from leading consultants
- Receive ongoing training and development, and the opportunity to obtain further industry recognised certifications, to expand your skills in the latest testing tools, and develop your career.
- Work with many prestigious customers across the UK, on a variety of projects, utilising the latest software and implementing innovative automation solutions.
- Opportunity to travel within the UK and overseas for training and sector events.
- Learn from and work as part of a dynamic and highly skilled team.
It is expected that you'll have achieved a high level of qualifications, ideally achieving A grade at A-Level and a minimum of a 2:1 degree (ideally 1st class). If you have a Master’s degree or PhD, this would be an added advantage.
Apply as soon as possible to be considered for this opportunity!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81463936