Tech Data is one of the world's largest wholesale distributors of IT products and services providing a broad range of product lines, logistic capabilities and value-added services that enable technology manufacturers and resellers to deploy IT solutions. It is ranked No. 107 on the Fortune 500® and one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
We are currently looking for a Marketing Executive to work directly with one of our specialist sales teams in Basingstoke, to assist and support with the creation and delivery of quarterly marketing campaigns with the business.
- To provide support to the Marketing Manager in the execution of marketing plans and projects within set timelines and budgets
- Delivery of ROI reports for campaigns
- Copywriting and editing
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Ability to be well organised, self-disciplined and a strong communicator
- Be able to project manage key marketing / sales programs and manage the running of those programs.
- Be able to create and run a communications program consisting of newsletters / eDM’s / Social media and websites.
- Knowledge of marketing automation (Hubspot) is a benefit.
- Have a knowledge of running Social Media and Digital Marketing campaigns is a benefit
- Be able to manage set timelines.
- Understand and stick within budgets
- Deliver, understand and analysis ROI for activities and campaigns run
- Be able to work effectively in a multi-tasking and pressured environment
- Have the ability to evaluate and make recommendations to enhance campaigns, service offering and process
If you are interested in progressing your career in marketing and looking for training and development within an exciting IT environment, then please contact our recruitment department here at Tech Data or forward your CV and details today
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81464493