Senior/Principal Medical Writer - Newcastle
SENIOR/PRINCIPAL MEDICAL WRITER – Medical Communications
A successful and widely recognised Medical Education agency have an opening for a Senior or Principal Medical Writer to join their growing team in Newcastle.
With expertise across multiple therapy areas, this highly regarded agency develop high science, multi-channel communications programmes for a number of high profile pharmaceutical clients and are continuing to grow.
As Senior/Principal Medical Writer you will be responsible for the development of scientifically accurate medical communication and educational pieces including conference materials, slide decks, training packs, publications and digital media. As part of a close knit team you will also help to lead and develop junior writers, and oversee the timely and high quality delivery of projects.
This rewarding and varied role offers the potential to be a key player in the success of the Newcastle office, as well as stimulating work, and a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Significant medical writing experience within a medical communications environment.
- Life science degree, ideally combined with a higher qualification (MSc, PhD)
- Superb working knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to lead and motivate junior team members.
For more information please contact Rebecca Evans, Healthcare Communications Researcher on (O) 1293 584 300 or email Rebecca.Evans @rbwconsulting .com
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81445664