Solutions Architect - Integration Services
I have an opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect - Integration Services to join an enterprise architecture team who are currently transforming their platform with over £100 million investment. You will be working on developing best in class integration services and APIs for over 200 data scientists that use the data through this platform.
As the Solutions Architect - Integration Services you will be required to look after the management, migration, integration and provision of robust, supporting architectures. You will lead the discussion about how the integration service is built and be a technical expert working with AWS, Azure and associated technology. You will be working in a DevOps environment & containerisation.
The right Solutions Architect - Integration Services will be motivated and interested in becoming the go to person for this area of the business and be heavily involved in R&D as well as an active member of the community representing the business at conferences where appropriate.
Your background will show a career that is obsessed with deploying the best tools, techniques and methodologies for the job and a technical aptitude that is above the norm for your peers. This is a cutting-edge team staffed with the best minds across the globe.
Essential Skills for Solutions Architect - Integration Services
- Strong solutions architecture knowledge within integration services & cloud technology
- Comfortable aligning high level business requirements to solutions designs
- Deep understand of relevant technologies / methodologies
- Azure / AWS
- C# / Java
- Able to define services to technical partners and development teams
- Research and discovery mentality to technology
- Understanding the principles behind cloud, APIs and associated technology
- Comfortable working with on and off shore development teams
- Looking to work within a business transformation function
In return for the above you will get a generous benefits package and an opportunity to work with an organisation that has some truly unique projects ongoing.
For more information please contact Alec Dewell on 0203 861 9134 or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81440873