PAYROLL CONSULTANT URGENTLY REQUIRED
Payroll Consultant required urgently for approx. 4 months work in Newcastle.
Job roles & responsibilities:
1. Review end to end processes across Employee Services to achieve maximum process efficiency and limit duplication in;
On-boarding, Compliance, TUPE, Benefits, Occupational Health, Pensions, Leaver Overpayments, Employee Amends and Payroll
2. Review payroll readiness for Project Red/ Green integration &support transfer in the Go Live stage
3. Review segregation of duty activities within the team to ensure accuracy
4. Identify quality improvements that should be introduced to achieve best practice across all areas of Employee Services
5. Identify temporary workarounds that should be deployed while systems are being developed/rolled out
6. Review resource requirements across teams to ensure comparability
7. Conduct a lean review on the current employee expense process with a view of transferring to the payroll department In Q4, 2018.
5 days a week
£425.00 per day
Skill Set / Qualifications Required: HR & Payroll experience and relevant Qualifications
Uniform / Dress Code: Smart Causal
Reason For Hire: Project Red- IPR Readiness End to End process Optimisation, Transfer of Expenses from Procurement to Payroll
The candidate must be punctual and reliable and have experience in payroll/HR duties.
5 days per week.
Please email your CV/Contact details if you are interested in this payroll consultant position to the email address provided.
This Vacancy is being displayed by Frontline Construction who operates as an Employment Business and is also an equal opportunity employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81444846