Finance Manager - FTSE100
Morgan McKinley are currently assisting a FTSE100 business, with the need to appoint a talented Finance Manager to join their Shared Service Centre team within Sutton on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your duties will include;
- Supporting the business with acquisition and disposal accounting
- Prepare and analyse schedules and reports for senior management, providing detailed commentary
- Ensure tight accounting and internal controls policies, identifying and mitigating any risks
- Improve month end process and procedures
- Management responsibilities of 2 direct reports, where you will help the team develop, carry out appraisals and delegate duties effectively
The ideal candidate will need to be an ambitious individual with 1-5 years post qualified experience, in either a FTSE listed business or a blue chip. You will need to be a technically astute candidate, who is fully qualified ACCA/ACA with some management/supervisory experience.
Salary on offer will range from £55,000-£60,000 depending on experience plus bonus and benefits.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81441697