Trainee Pension Administrator
Trainee Pensions Administrator
My client is looking to recruit a Trainee Pension Administrator within their city centre based financial firm. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their current skills experience within a forward thinking, rewarding company. This is a permanent vacancy working Monday - Friday with flexible working hours and offering an excellent benefits package.
The ideal candidate will have strong numeracy skills and a background within financial administration would be preferable.
* Inputting high levels of customer data including sensitive information
* Answering customer enquires via phone and email, delivering a high level of customer service at all times
* Making manual calculations and adjustments to customer accounts
* Amending customer records and account details
* Administration of customer accounts including correspondence via post
* Calculating adjustments including increases and decreases to account payments
Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate will have:
* Banking, Pensions or Finance administration experience or background
* Strong maths skills - ideally minimum grade C or above in Maths GCSE - A-Level or Degree in Mathematics would be preferable
* A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Proficient user of Microsoft Office
If you have strong mathematics skills and are looking to take the next step of your career, please click below to apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81445166