Exciting Mid sized Accounting Practice are recruiting a maternity cover to manage 12 heads within the Business services division.
This Assistant Director role supports the Managing Director in running the business and has overall operational responsibility for delivering bookkeeping, management accounts, VAT and payroll services to our clients. This role is for a minimum of 9 months to cover maternity leave. Specific responsibilities are:
- Overall responsibility for the production of management accounts work, bookkeeping, VAT and payroll for clients, both in terms of quality and timeliness.
- Managing four direct and eight indirect reports.
- Oversight of staff planning and work allocation for the department.
- Staff training and appraisals.
- Production of management accounts for the firm.
- Ensuring that all clients are invoiced in a timely manner.
- Working with the Managing Director to ensure that all client accounts are profitable.
The person who fills this role will be an extremely commercial accountant with at least 5 year PQE. They will be an excellent communicator, good man manager, and extremely organised individual.