Java Developer/Application Support Engineer
WPR now have a unique opportunity for a Java Developer/Application Support Engineer based in Belfast working within the Fintech space on High Volume, low latency client facing applications. You will be involved in all the phases of deployment, development and maintenance of end product and other responsibilities include change management and application support.
- Ideally have a Degree in either Technology or Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in Java development with Java Swing knowledge for maintenance, Java FX knowledge for future applications
- Knowledge of SQL and Database/table Structure
- Knowledge of web development framework- Google Web Toolkit, Google app Engine
- Travel Maybe required to US on occasions
- Experience and background within Financial services industry
- Time series database knowledge
- Ability to work independently and in team environment is important
Keywords- Java developer, Java Swing , Java FX
Our client is offering a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits package to include pension, life assurance, private health, bonus and flexibility around your working hours
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call 028 9082 0946. Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81441354