IT Support Apprentice
Do you have a passion for technology and a drive to succeed in a fast paced environment?
Baltic Training and The One Point IT are delighted to be recruiting for an IT Support Apprentice to join their growing team based in Hessle, East Yorkshire.
Why do an apprenticeship?
Do you want to earn money, whilst gaining qualifications, business expertise, and boost your career prospects? Unlike traditional education, apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a mentor, and training from industry experts. In fact, research has shown apprentices can earn £4,000 more than those in similar job roles. If you're ready to earn more, start your apprenticeship with Baltic Training today, apply below.
About the Employer
The One Point IT are an award winning Microsoft Partner who are also approved partners to the NHS and o2. Specialising in IT Services and Support, Business Telecoms, Business Telephone Systems and Business Mobiles & Broadband Internet; The One Point provide their customers a unique service. Their approach allows businesses to move forward without the hassle, cost and inconvenience of multiple suppliers.
Tasks to be trained in
- Provide IT helpdesk support to clients in order to resolve technical problems
- Technical support for users for hardware and software systems
- Performing diagnostic tests, modifications or repairs to software and hardware
- Monitor helpdesk calls and logs and take appropriate action to ensure satisfactory response to set SLA's and KPIs
- Developing knowledge through internal training and CPD
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in ICT
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Networking Fundamentals
- Mobility and Device Fundamentals
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
- Level 2 Functional Skills (Literacy, Numeracy and ICT)
- Good time management skills
- Organised, friendly and approachable
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Passion for IT
- Hardware/component knowledge would be beneficial
We're always looking for enthusiastic people to add to our talent pool: at Baltic, we believe people are more than a list of skills, so even if you don't feel like you tick every box - get in touch with us! Our apprenticeships will teach you all the skills you need to succeed anyway!
Salary, Hours, Benefits
- Monday - Friday
- 40 hours per week
- £140 per week
- 08:30 - 17:00
- Permanent full-time employment upon completion of program (performance depending)
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Location & Travel
This role is located in Bridgehead Business Park, Hessle with easy access to local public transport links from wider areas including Hull and Beverly. There is also free on-site parking for those who drive.
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage of your application. In the meantime if you want to get a head start on the other applicants expand your knowledge with the links provided!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81441659