Science Teacher - Permanent, full-time role in a vibrant Salford Secondary School
Are you a Science Teacher who is passionate about your subject and inspiring pupils with creative, outstanding teaching?
Would you like to work in a school that fosters a love of learning and allows teachers to develop and grow?
This secondary school in Salford is looking for a committed Science Teacher to join them from September 2018, or earlier if you are available! This is an excellent role for a teacher who may be relocating to Manchester or is keen to progress quickly.
- Science Teacher - Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Permanent, full-time position starting September 2018
- Well-resourced Science Department
- Role suitable for experienced teachers/NQTs
- Main Pay Scale - Upper Pay Scale
- Ofsted 'good' Secondary School in Salford
- Fantastic CPD on offer - bespoke induction programme
- Qualified Teacher Status & an excellent academic background
- Received 'Good' or better in recent observations
- A passion for tackling educational inequality and making a difference
- Drive, ambition and commitment to improve standards
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
- Ofsted 'Good' School in Salford, Greater Manchester
- Visionary leadership team
- Well known and popular in the local area
- Team culture - committed to making a difference
- Serves a diverse catchment area - high proportion of pupil premium students
If you would like to work in a progressive and vibrant school with excellent results year on year this could be the perfect position for you!
Do not delay in sending your CV to Holly at i-teachers if you think this could be the perfect position for you. Click 'Apply now' to join this school as a Science Teacher in September.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81442834