Payments Administrator - Solihull
A Leading Finance Provider
£17,062 + Benefits and Career Prospects
Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5.30pm
This is an exciting opportunity for a good, team player with strong administration and communications skills to join an award winning, Financial Services company.
Based within the busy mortgages department, you will support the accurate processing of payments in and out of the business. This will involve processing invoices, inputting inputting accurate payments on to the system and reconciling daily bank statements. Full training will be provided.
- Strong administration and communications skills
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and meet deadlines
- Computer literate including MS Office applications
- Experience in a similar payment processing role would be advantageous
Benefits and Rewards:
* 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
* Employee development - the opportunity to undertake internal and external training courses
* Recognition and reward - opportunity to win prizes throughout the year
* Employee discounts - for use with a range of local and national business
* Flexible holiday package - option to buy and sell up to 5 days holiday per year
* Pension and Sharesave
* Annual Profit Related Pay Bonus
Please note - successful candidates will be required to consent to a pre-employment check, including a credit check.
* The position will be based in the centre of Solihull, 5 minutes walk from a fully operational Chiltern line station
* Easy access to the office via alternative public transport routes
Please apply within for immediate consideration!
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81445891