Financial Accountant from Retail (Temporary)
This role, Financial Accountant from Retail (Temporary), is an exciting opportunity to work within the Retail sector in the City of London.
Candidates requires prior experience in the Retail sector and must be immediately available or on a maximum of a 1 week notice in order to start a temporary role.
Our client are a well known and reputable clothing brand and are specifically looking for someone that has worked in the Retail sectors. Candidates that have worked in Media and Hospitality can also be considered (Accountancy based)
The role will be based in Chancery Lane, City of London, and will begin as a temporary assignment with the view to becoming permanent after 6 months.
This role, Financial Accountant from Retail (Temporary), involves
- Production of the Trial Balance
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and calculation of depreciation
- Intercompany Accounting
- Calculation of VAT Returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Production of the Balance Sheet
- Calculating VAT
- Production of cash flow
- Production of Statutory Accounts
- Liaising with the auditors
- Accountancy based
- Temporary role
- Paid hourly
- Ongoing assignment
- Based in the City of London
- Ideally candidates with have worked in Retail, if not Media and Hospitality
- Can wait for a maximum of a 1 weeks notice but candidates must be happy with a temporary role
The candidate we are looking for, Financial Accountant from Retail (Temporary), ideally will have worked in the Retail, Media or Hospitality sectors.
Candidates must be immediately available or on a maximum of a 1 weeks notice.
This role is an exciting opportunity to work for a well know retail company.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81441987