Software Engineer In Test
Software Engineers in Test are required by an Award winning Global Company in their brand new central Manchester software house.
As the Software Engineers in Test you will work in an agile and very collaborative environment and working across multiple areas and technologies within the DevOps stack. You'll be facilitating testing and quality, using DevOps practices and principle, working hands on to ensure the continuous delivery of quality software.
What's in it for the Software Engineers in Test:
- Working for a Globally recognised company/brand
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Bonus, 26 days' holiday and fantastic company discounts
- Competitive Salary
- Working in a modern central Manchester location
- Flexible working
- You will be working on projects/software that will be globally recognised
- Working in a start-up environment with the backing of a massive company
Essential Skills for the Software Engineers in Test:
- A genuine interest in Software Quality
- Strong knowledge of the STLC
- Proven track record of using Automation Software Quality tools/frameworks (SonarQube, Robot, Selenium etc)
- Skilled in Open Source coding (Bash is preference but not a requirement)
- Commercial experience of defining automated test environments forming part of the continuous integration pipeline
- Exceptional communication skills to work closely with developers in cross-functional teams
- Skilled in test-driven development, and preferably behaviour driven development.
Desirable Skills for the Software Engineers in Test:
- Experience of designing management systems for multi-tier JVM and .Net applications (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt) is beneficial
- Exposure to Gherkin syntax
- Any Cloud computing or Cloud Foundry experience is desirable
If you have the essential skills and you are a Software Engineers in Test wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and join them at a time where you can impact on the direction of the company, then please apply via the link.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81441306