Trainee Teaching Assistant
With Stonebridge Careers Training you can Train to be a Teaching Assistant.
- Are you keen to start a career that you're passionate about?
- Do you want to surround yourself with inspiring individuals?
- Do you enjoy helping others learn and have a passion for working with children?
Then you are in the right place! Stonebridge Careers Training are offering you the chance to become a fully qualified Teaching Assistant. You can study in your own time and turn that enthusiasm and interest into one of the most rewarding professions of all time.
Stonebridge Careers Training are offering you the chance to gain your‘Level 3 in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools.’ Units you will study include;
- Understanding child and young person development
- Communicating and developing professional relationships with children and adults
- Supporting learning activities and much more
With this highly sought qualification, you will have the choice of where you want to work. You could apply for a Teaching Assistant position within an infant or junior school, secondary school or independent school, the choice is yours!
You will be an extremely valued member of the education community. Once qualified you could be responsible for;
- Helping teachers to plan learning activities that stimulate pupils
- Supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks and much more.
If you have what it takes to become a Teaching Assistant and are eager to start, then we have everything you need to become a qualified professional.
Click APPLY now and fill in our online contact form so we can start to support you every step of the way.
*This is a training course, costs are involved.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81465438