DevOps Engineer Linux Windows CI CD Red Hat Python Shell London
DevOps Engineer (Linux Windows Red Hat Redhat CentOS CI/CD Scripting Jenkins Terraform MSBuild TeamCity DSC Puppet Ansible Ruby Perl Python Scripting DevOps Automation Digital Cloud Systems Infrastructure Azure AWS) required by my accountancy client in London.
The following is ESSENTIAL:
- Linux and Windows DevOps Engineer experience (RedHat Fedora CentOS Suse Ubuntu)
- Broad experience of DevOps technologies for areas such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Build Automation
- Scripting for automation across a number of languages- Shell, Ruby, Perl, Python, Bourne, Korn etc
The following is DESIRABLE:
- AWS and Azure
- A hunger to learn new technologies; demonstrable interaction with the community/learning outside work
- A GitHub/Stack Overflow account
- Experience within innovation
- Knowledge of AI, robotics or RPA
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, Terraform, Docker, MSBuild TeamCity, Puppet, Ansible
Role: DevOps Engineer (Linux/Windows) for one of the Big Four accountancy companies in London. This is an internal role situated as part of the Innovation Lab Team (TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Red Hat, Ubuntu, AWS, Azure, Docker, Terraform, AI, Robotics, React, Angular, NoSQL).
You will join three others, including a business analyst, a technical lead and a developer. The team build, trial and then implement cutting-edge robotics and AI technologies. It is an Agile, automated, fail-fast environment with all products being launched directly into AWS cloud. The tools and applications run on Microsoft with some on Linux, so knowledge of DevOps tools and practices on both platforms is essential.
Upcoming projects include a greenfield in-house scheduling tool, the implementation of a robotic process automation tool (RPA) on BluePrism, the adoption of natural language and the integration of applications built by other innovation teams in the group.
You will be working alongside the technical lead to support the DevOps environment. The role will be 40% DevOps and 60% production support in which you will be responsible for infrastructure, owning product services, managing into production, patching, keeping systems live and co-ordinating services.
This role requires an experienced technical enthusiast. You will be exposed to an array of incredibly new products in areas such as robotic process automation, BI, natural language and launching applications from other innovation teams within the group. All products will be launched directly into the Azure and AWS clouds.
You can work 2-3 days/week from home. The physical lab is in London, but you could also work from a regional office anywhere in the UK.
Salary: £40k - £60k + 5-10% Bonus + Car Allowance + Pension
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81441268