Project Engineer - Worcestershire- Up to £35,000 - Ref 217890
Project Engineer - Worcestershire- Up to £35,000 + Benefits - Ref:217890
I am currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to work for a very well-established engineering organisation based in Worcestershire. Salary is up to £35,000 and a competitive benefits package.
The company are a leading engineering organisation who operate at the forefront of their market. They are industry leaders and pride themselves on evolution and innovation to stay ahead of the competition, whilst catering for a range of clientele in the Automotive & Aerospace industry with key clients such as Rolls Royce & JLR.
Within this role you will be overseeing and managing the NPI of a tooling product portfolio within injection moulding manufacturing, whilst following the APQP Process. Please find the details below.
- Being responsible for the development of NPI project activities and ensuring the delivery of those projects, including all development and progress monitoring of individual project deadlines and timing plans.
- Liaising with all relevant departments within the project to ensure total efficiency.
- Achievement of project key targets, undertaking DFM and tooling GA approval design reviews, planning T sampling stages for AAR/ISIR/FAIRs approvals.
- Monitoring the financial aspect of the project to guarantee all budgets are met.
- Regularly working alongside the client to maintain the expected standard of work at all times.
- Producing reports and containing procedures, timeframes and the total project overview which will be relayed to other members of the management team
- Liaising with all the relevant teams including sales, design and engineering to ensure the completion of the project is within time and budget requirements.
- Consistently developing relationships with client and tooling manufacturers
- Experience as a Project Engineer/Manager
- Having lead their own projects whilst liaising with the engineering team
- Possess some sort of Engineering or Tooling qualification.
- Experience with Plastics, Injection Moulding, Polymers
- Holder of a Project Management/controls qualification
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading engineering organisation within Plastic Injection Moulding. They fully support career development and enhancements and for the right individual you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and benefits package.
If you have the required skills and experience then please get in touch ASAP as it is an immediate requirement. Either contact Henry Johnson on 01183 177 200 or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81444223